-
June 1st, 2003, 04:46 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Some of them may compete, but I don't know anyone who does [img]smile.gif[/img]
*echoes what Janie said about the second half of your post*
Michelle
xx
-
June 1st, 2003, 06:11 PM
#2
Lainbrain
Guest
I agree with Janie [img]smile.gif[/img]
and the friends we have here are really supportive of one another.
*feels particuliarly mushy today, more than usual*
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
June 1st, 2003, 06:14 PM
#3
Twizzle
Guest
*stares at Lain's sig* [img]eek.gif[/img]
I had something to add to this but........
*stares at Lain's sig* [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
June 1st, 2003, 07:09 PM
#4
Lainbrain
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
*stares at Lain's sig* [img]eek.gif[/img]
I had something to add to this but........
*stares at Lain's sig* [img]eek.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
HEY! Terry snap out of it before you hurt yourself [img]wink.gif[/img]
Duncan will be availible for resesitation in a few mins
-
June 1st, 2003, 08:13 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Hi, thanks for your replies [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 2nd, 2003, 03:06 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Hi, how are you all doing today? Good I hope [img]smile.gif[/img]
I've been lurking, both here, and on the FC BBS, and I've been wondering about one thing, that I don't feel like posting about on the FC BBS, but I thought maybe I could post about it here, it's something I've been thinking about since the chat yesterday, and that is, is there some kind of "competition" between fans to get questions answered by Darren?
Also, do you think, if there is a "competition", is it worth more to get a question answered by Darren in a scheduled chat, than in a surprise chat?
If these questions doesn't fit here, just let me know, and I'll edit my post [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]
-
June 2nd, 2003, 03:36 AM
#7
DarrensPassion
Guest
Hi and welcome [img]smile.gif[/img]
I think I can safely say on behalf of all the people who post here, there is no competition between any of us to get questions answered by Darren. Whether that is generally true of the rest of the fanbase, I'm not entirely sure. I would like to give his fans the benefit of the doubt, but I guess there exists a degree of competition in some circles. As to the second part of your question, I don't really think that is the case.
Janie xx
-
June 2nd, 2003, 05:37 AM
#8
Disco Biscuit
Guest
I wouldn't call it a "competition" as such, but more a dependency on an affirmation of their self-respect. ie: if Darren answer's your question, he has "seen" you.
I think it has to do with levels of emotional maturity. Those who place too much importance in their question being answered/being seen, have invested far too much emotionally IMHO (<=== hates that needed abb.)
Amanda
-
June 2nd, 2003, 01:43 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I dont think its a competition for the sensible ones.. but for some yeah they do play it that way. They need to be recognised by Darren. Most of us just hope one of our friends gets a decent question answered.
Kat
-
June 2nd, 2003, 02:00 PM
#10
Twizzle
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kattitude:
I dont think its a competition for the sensible ones.. but for some yeah they do play it that way. They need to be recognised by Darren. Most of us just hope one of our friends gets a decent question answered.
Kat</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
What her up there said! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks